Community Forum

Xfinity app not getting all channels

New Poster

Xfinity app not getting all channels

Anyone else having problems with the TV app today?

New Poster

Re: Xfinity app not getting all channels

Yes, I'm having the same issue. A great number of my channels are missing on the Xfinity app this morning.

Expert

Mspitale wrote:

Anyone else having problems with the TV app today?

just tried it on my Iphone/iPad/andorid phone and android tablet all seem to be working ok. Do you have a desk/laptop to try using the web browser version of xfinity x1 TV streaming at https://tv.xfinity.com/ ?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

I have tried on an android phone, an android tablet and a laptop with the address provided. I'm missing the channels on all 3.

Expert

SunnyK1 wrote:

I have tried on an android phone, an android tablet and a laptop with the address provided. I'm missing the channels on all 3.

using the Xfinity my account app, select the internet tab. does your modem model show there?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

I don't have the app. I'm not the primary account holder and there is not a lot I can do on that as a result. So I don't have it.

Silver Problem Solver

SunnyK1 wrote:

I don't have the app. I'm not the primary account holder and there is not a lot I can do on that as a result. So I don't have it.

Are you using the primary account signin credentials?  Or are you a secondary user on the Comcast account?