Community Forum

Xfinity TV Go Channels

New Poster

Xfinity TV Go Channels

Simple Question .. Can I watch TV when I am connected to different network than Comcast on the Xfinity Stream App?
I am seeing th option on the "TV GO Channels" App. What is this option for?

Expert

Re: Xfinity TV Go Channels

@adriangrenier02 wrote:

Simple Question .. Can I watch TV when I am connected to different network than Comcast on the Xfinity Stream App?
I am seeing th option on the "TV GO Channels" App. What is this option for?

yes by using those TVgo channels (they are actually feeds from the providers and if used in home count toward your CAP. you also have many on-demand recordings as well as all completed DVR programs on the cloud DVR.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I upgraded my package to include Starz.  Why am I not able to watch this channel on the App? It says I need to purchase, but I already have.

Expert

@DARINROARK wrote:

I upgraded my package to include Starz.  Why am I not able to watch this channel on the App? It says I need to purchase, but I already have.

you can watch starz on the Xfinity stream TV regular channels in the home while connected to your home wifi. away from the home use the Starz TVgo channel. While away from home you may still have access to some of the Starz on-demand library.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!