Community Forum

Xfinity TV App on computer

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity TV App on computer

I can't log into the Xfinity TV app on my computer.  I enter my ID and password and it brings me right back to the login screen.  This happens in Chrome and Edge, and it happens on my home network as well as other networks.

How do I fix this?

Expert

Re: Xfinity TV App on computer

meaw wrote:

I can't log into the Xfinity TV app on my computer.  I enter my ID and password and it brings me right back to the login screen.  This happens in Chrome and Edge, and it happens on my home network as well as other networks.

How do I fix this?

that is a web page, not an app, right? do you have cookies enabled? are you using the username shown on your DVR on the account details screen (under settings-gear)?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for responding.  Yes to all.  

It used to work and stopped working about 2 weeks ago.  I did not change anything, it just stopped working.  It brings me back to the login screen each time I log in with my ID and PW.  I briefly see the "Accept Terms of Service" screen before it redirects back to the login screen. 

New Poster

I also started having this problem last week, talked to multiple Comcast represenatives to no avail. Today I allowed my browser to set 3rd party cookies and it works now. Comcast has too many different domains for their services, it's such a mess......

cookies are set by these domains:

login.comcast.net

customer.xfinity.com

my.xfinity.com

tv.xfinity.com