Community Forum

Xfinity Stream not showing all channels OR DVR programs

New Poster

Xfinity Stream not showing all channels OR DVR programs

I recently upgraded to the iPhone XR and noticed that I could not access the DVR to watch recordings on my new phone. When I tried to watch Live TV for College Football, I was not able to access the local channels listed. I can access TVGO channels only, even when on my home WIFI.

The other iphones (7 & 8s) in the house have the exact same issue, with the exception of the iPhone 6S - which can access everything normally.

I have cleared all filters, reset all phones, etc. - same issue.

Very frustrating as this was a great feature of our Xfinity package.

Expert

Re: Xfinity Stream not showing all channels OR DVR programs

@Kmb24life wrote:

I recently upgraded to the iPhone XR and noticed that I could not access the DVR to watch recordings on my new phone. When I tried to watch Live TV for College Football, I was not able to access the local channels listed. I can access TVGO channels only, even when on my home WIFI.

The other iphones (7 & 8s) in the house have the exact same issue, with the exception of the iPhone 6S - which can access everything normally.

I have cleared all filters, reset all phones, etc. - same issue.

Very frustrating as this was a great feature of our Xfinity package.

try logging off your 6s and back on. does it still work? (testing the username/password for access).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!