Community Forum

Xfinity Stream app

New Poster

Xfinity Stream app

Hello Please help! I have an error when I try to install the xFinity stream app on my samsung galaxy 7 tab? Everytime I try to click on the get started screen it will only say that there is no connection and there is an XFinity internet connection that shows up in my setting devices and on my tablet screen.

I've called once and left my number with the tech that was working with me. so taht I can receive a call back he never did. The I went to the online service and sat waiting for a while and then I received this:

"xfinity Chat Transcript

CHAT STARTED AT Mar 23, 2020 4:04:27 PM
4:04:27 PM Julia Wiggins : Connecting from Xfinity Assistant. I have a question about Internet.
4:08:40 PM Julia Wiggins : speak to customer service tech in regards to downloading your app to my samsung galaxy tab 7. I was also escalated to a tech and my call dropped. Can you reconnect me?
  System : The browser is unable to connect to the chat server. Some messages may not have been delivered and you will not be able to send or receive new messages.
  System : The chat has ended unexpectedly, please close this chat and create a new chat to continue