Community Forum

Xfinity Stream app won’t work on my phone/laptop/tablet or any ROKU devices

New Poster

Xfinity Stream app won’t work on my phone/laptop/tablet or any ROKU devices

I have been trying to solve this issue for 2 days now and have spent hours on the phone with people at Xfinity and it still doesn’t work.

When I try to use the app on my roku it ONLY shows me the purchase page and on my phone and other devices it says that I need a subscription to watch that channel when I already do have a subscription. PLEASE help me! I’m going crazy!
Expert

Re: Xfinity Stream app won’t work on my phone/laptop/tablet or any ROKU devices

@Meghanmater wrote:
I have been trying to solve this issue for 2 days now and have spent hours on the phone with people at Xfinity and it still doesn’t work.

When I try to use the app on my roku it ONLY shows me the purchase page and on my phone and other devices it says that I need a subscription to watch that channel when I already do have a subscription. PLEASE help me! I’m going crazy!

call 800-Comcast and select billing. Have your most recent bill available and ask the agent to attach your username you are using to your account/address.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Stream app won’t work on my phone/laptop/tablet or any ROKU devices

Hi, Meghanmater! I can check what caused the streaming issue if you send me a private message with your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message. Thank you for posting!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!