Community Forum

Xfinity Stream app suddenly stopped working

Regular Visitor

Xfinity Stream app suddenly stopped working

Cannot view recordings is n iPhone 7- was working perfectly until 3 days ago when both iPad 6 and iPhone stopped - recordings and scheduled donbit appear on menu- when I click on live TV message says I need a subscription 12012 -support was able to get my iPad working but after almost 4 hours On telephone iPhone still not functioning-X1DVR in hone working- leaving on a trip and at wits end/any suggestions?
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Stream app suddenly stopped working

@Seabaptiste wrote:
Cannot view recordings is n iPhone 7- was working perfectly until 3 days ago when both iPad 6 and iPhone stopped - recordings and scheduled donbit appear on menu- when I click on live TV message says I need a subscription 12012 -support was able to get my iPad working but after almost 4 hours On telephone iPhone still not functioning-X1DVR in hone working- leaving on a trip and at wits end/any suggestions?

It sounds like there may be an issue with your Account Name/password.  If you have access to a browser, check My Account.

https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/security

I just checked my iPhone7 and I was able to stream a recording.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

moved thread to stream app area of forum.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, Seabaptiste! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I'd like to take a closer look and make sure there are no issues with your username that may be causing this. Please send me a private message with your first and last name as well as the username you are trying to log in with so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

I accidentally solved it! While dealing with another app I found auto fill passwords was accidentally turned off under settings in Accounts and Passwords- wish Comcast support had suggested that instead of having me hanging on the phone over 4 hours with no resolution-Hope this helps someone else- thx for everyone’s input
Official Employee

Seabaptiste, I'm glad to hear you were able to get this issue figured out! Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us at any time if you need assistance again in the future. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.