Community Forum

Xfinity Stream TV App: error createdrmsession.403-102 ROKU After Netgear CM1000 DOCIS 3Modem Upgrade

New Poster

Xfinity Stream TV App: error createdrmsession.403-102 ROKU After Netgear CM1000 DOCIS 3Modem Upgrade

Hi Team,

I had a SB6141 SURFboard modem, but changed to a new plan that needed a faster modem. I only have one Roku Streaming Stick+ Digital HD Media Streamer (3810RW) which had no issue before I changed the modem.

I did have over 2 hours of troubleshooting over the phone with two xfinity techs, but no resolution on a Saturday. They said Roku was already closed and I would have to call in again. I did see post at https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Stream-TV-App/Xfinity-Stream-TV-App-error-createdrmsession-403-102-ROK... . Could it be that my modem was adding incorrectly, because it is a 3.1?

Can someone plese help, I would appreciate it?

Tags (1)
Expert

Re: Xfinity Stream TV App: error createdrmsession.403-102 ROKU After Netgear CM1000 DOCIS 3Modem Upg

@djmars23 wrote:

Hi Team,

I had a SB6141 SURFboard modem, but changed to a new plan that needed a faster modem. I only have one Roku Streaming Stick+ Digital HD Media Streamer (3810RW) which had no issue before I changed the modem.

I did have over 2 hours of troubleshooting over the phone with two xfinity techs, but no resolution on a Saturday. They said Roku was already closed and I would have to call in again. I did see post at https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Stream-TV-App/Xfinity-Stream-TV-App-error-createdrmsession-403-102-ROK... . Could it be that my modem was adding incorrectly, because it is a 3.1?

Can someone plese help, I would appreciate it?

are you an X1 entertainment system subscriber with set top boxes in your home?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Xfinity Stream TV App: error createdrmsession.403-102 ROKU After Netgear CM1000 DOCIS 3Modem Upg

Hi Guys,

I am not sure what happened, but it all works correctly. I can now use the Roku to see Xfinity Stream Beta app.