Community Forum

Xfinity Stream Mobile vs PC vs ROKU Xfinity Stream

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Xfinity Stream Mobile vs PC vs ROKU Xfinity Stream

When I use Xfinity Stream on my Mobile Device and on my PC I notice you can get HBO East (HBO GO) IN HD! 

However, when I use Xfinity stream via ROKU the HBO TVGO option is not there.  any work around for this?  Only thing I can think of so far is to connect my PC with an HDMI cable to my TV however I was wondering if the Xfinity Stream on ROKU will have the HBO TV GO Channels so we can solve the premium channel hd dilemna once and for all! 

Expert

Re: Xfinity Stream Mobile vs PC vs ROKU Xfinity Stream

@Waqas1 wrote:

When I use Xfinity Stream on my Mobile Device and on my PC I notice you can get HBO East (HBO GO) IN HD! 

However, when I use Xfinity stream via ROKU the HBO TVGO option is not there.  any work around for this?  Only thing I can think of so far is to connect my PC with an HDMI cable to my TV however I was wondering if the Xfinity Stream on ROKU will have the HBO TV GO Channels so we can solve the premium channel hd dilemna once and for all! 

roku is in beta and some features are not available. note that any use of TVgo counts toward your internet usage CAP.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!