Community Forum

Xfinity Stream Error on when playing back downloaded shows offline (DVR and On Demand)

New Poster

Xfinity Stream Error on when playing back downloaded shows offline (DVR and On Demand)

When I am trying to play downloaded shows on my iOS device it returns this error (see screenshot)

IMG-0110.PNG

I have no issues with watching over WiFi and the download goes through completely without any issues. I have also tried reinstalling the app as well.

The 2 devices I am having issues on run iOS 9.3.4 

I am using the latest version of the app
I'm not sure if this is just due to more recent system updates from Apple or is this on Comcast's end. Is there a fix??

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Xfinity Stream Error on when playing back downloaded shows offline (DVR and On Demand)

I am having the exact same thing happen to me! Why can't they get this fixed and keep it fixed?! It seems to have been going on for some time now! This is ridiculous!

Expert

Re: Xfinity Stream Error on when playing back downloaded shows offline (DVR and On Demand)

@lulu45 wrote:

I am having the exact same thing happen to me! Why can't they get this fixed and keep it fixed?! It seems to have been going on for some time now! This is ridiculous!

do you have a current example that you can't play the download but the stream of the same recording (not on-demand) works?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!