Community Forum

Xfinity Stream Beta - Samsung TV Error code TVAPP-00148

Regular Visitor

Xfinity Stream Beta - Samsung TV Error code TVAPP-00148

I downloaded the Xfinity Stream Beta app on my Samsung HD TV, Series 5 N5300. Everything seems to be working great except for one channel - 847 (NSNBC Philly). I receive a message that says try again later and gives me the error code TVAPP-00148. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I have the most updated version of the app and my firmware. This channel works fine on the steaming app on my mobile device. Any ideas?
Expert

Re: Xfinity Stream Beta - Samsung TV Error code TVAPP-00148

@michellelee wrote:
I downloaded the Xfinity Stream Beta app on my Samsung HD TV, Series 5 N5300. Everything seems to be working great except for one channel - 847 (NSNBC Philly). I receive a message that says try again later and gives me the error code TVAPP-00148. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I have the most updated version of the app and my firmware. This channel works fine on the steaming app on my mobile device. Any ideas?

a comcast employee will usually reply within 72 hours (maybe longer since 4th is a holiday). the Roku may have a differet database in the back office server that the employee can arrange to update. watch for Comcast employee reply here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello michellelee. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. I can assist with troubleshooting your Xfinity Stream Beta App error. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you.You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

ComcastJoe...any suggestions?
Official Employee

I am glad the issue resolved itself over time. 

If you have any other questions, please feel free to post on the forums again. 

Thank you for being a valued Comcast customer! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.