Community Forum

Xfinity Stream Beta App (Error: getchannelmap.)

New Poster

Xfinity Stream Beta App (Error: getchannelmap.)

There aren't any channels coming up in the Live TV or Browse section of the Xfinity Stream Beta App on my TCL Roku TV. My TV home network is connected to the Xfinity home router. I have removed/added the app, disconnected/reconnected the TV, conversed with Xfinity agents, and confirmed that it works on my mobile device. Please advise...We need this app working ASAP.
Expert

Re: Xfinity Stream Beta App (Error: getchannelmap.)

@6812687 wrote:
There aren't any channels coming up in the Live TV or Browse section of the Xfinity Stream Beta App on my TCL Roku TV. My TV home network is connected to the Xfinity home router. I have removed/added the app, disconnected/reconnected the TV, conversed with Xfinity agents, and confirmed that it works on my mobile device. Please advise...We need this app working ASAP.

connected to the same network does a different smart device (phone/tablet) work?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Xfinity Stream Beta App (Error: getchannelmap.)

I'm having the same issue with Live TV. Just got Xfinity service yesterday. Can get browse and recordings to play, but get error code when select Live TV. Advanced Ticket tech said wait 12 to 24 hours for full setup to take affect. I don't think it will work.