Community Forum

Xfinity/Roku Problem (Error createDRMSession 403-102)

New Poster

Xfinity/Roku Problem (Error createDRMSession 403-102)

Has anyone been able to solvce this problem with Xfinity and Roku? I was able to use Xfinity Stream beta for a few weeks then this message came on : (Error createDRMSession 403-102)

Expert

Re: Xfinity/Roku Problem (Error createDRMSession 403-102)

I moved your post to the Stream TV app area of the forum.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi, CKiii! I can definitely check your account and see what caused an issue with Roku. I received your private message and will reply back in a second. Happy Holidays!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I am having a similar problem. The past two days we have not been able the use XFinity streaming on Roku. Keep going to “initializing” then getting message “Something went wrong please try again later”. Any ideas???
New Poster

Im having the same problem I've called both parties but no one has an answer or a way to fix it.