Community Forum

Xfinity Instant TV Not Recording scheduled recordings

New Poster

Xfinity Instant TV Not Recording scheduled recordings

I had 5 shows that were scheduled to record tonight, but at least two of those shows did not record. There were never more than 2 shows scheduled to record at any given time and there was over 50% space availability in the DVR. This is not the first time it has happened, it happened several months ago and stopped, but is now happening again. Any idea on a resolution?
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Instant TV Not Recording scheduled recordings

Hi there, Houghtonh. Welcome! Thanks for reaching out here for support. I'm sorry to hear about what happened with your recordings, that is also frustrating that this was not the first time it happened. Are you experiencing the playback trouble when using the Stream app or the Stream portal, through our website?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Instant TV Not Recording scheduled recordings

Hi, Houghtonh. I ended up not hearing back from you on this and I have completed the interaction. If you end up needing further support with this, feel free to send me that PM. Have a good one!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!