Community Forum

Xfinity App recordings from NBC

New Poster

Xfinity App recordings from NBC

Is anyone else having issues with their recordings from NBC on the xfinity stream app? Since I last updated my app, anytime I watch a recording (In home or out of home) that is from NBC, there is a cracking/skipping sound made throughout the entire recording. It doesn’t matter what device is used or what recording is playing, if it is from NBC the sound occurs. It happens whenever a sound is playing almost as if it is skipping. I can also turn the same recordings on my tv to view and they are completely fine. Or if I turn any other recording on to view through the app there are no issues. This only occurs on recordings from the NBC station. It started happening after the second to last update (three weeks prior) and has occurred since. Everything else with the app seems to be just fine outside of this one station/issue. I was hoping the newest update would solve the problem but it hasn’t. It is the strangest sound and you can still watch the recordings but it is difficult to understand the characters unless it is viewed on the television. I believe it is a problem that is only occurring from NBC unless other stations are having the same issues.
New Poster

Re: Xfinity App recordings from NBC

I’m having the same problem. Only NBC programs as well.  DVR playback on tv is fine but not on iPad.