Community Forum

XFinityStream

New Poster

XFinityStream

Stream works fine on my iPhone 6S+ but when started on my wife's iPhone 7 starts and pauses....running very halted until I get a message that says there is a problem with the stream. I have gone to manage devices but it is display type messages only.
Expert

Re: XFinityStream

Glb2687 wrote:
Stream works fine on my iPhone 6S+ but when started on my wife's iPhone 7 starts and pauses....running very halted until I get a message that says there is a problem with the stream. I have gone to manage devices but it is display type messages only.

is her iOS updated? tried a power cycle (not lock a power down restart)?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: XFinityStream

Hi Glb2687, it sounds like your equipment is having an issue with the internet connection. Starting and stopping is in the same category as buffering, these issues can be resolved by making sure you're connected to a good Wi-Fi connection. You may also want to delete the app and add it back to your phone, then turn it off and back on to make sure you have the latest app version on your phone and you have a good connection to the internet.