Community Forum

XFINITY Stream on Roku

Highlighted
Expert

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

adding.... you can just select record instead of 'watch' from the menu and then back up to watch saved recordings. from there you can watch, pause, fast forward.



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

My Xfinity Stream app on Roku updated itself today, now it has trouble streaming. It frequently interrupts and goes to a black screen with ellipses. Almost unusable. It was fine before the app update.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

Same issue here with the app on roku. Appears there has been an update and now most of the live TV channels do not work. Tried recording and got an error. Also tried on demand and it also failed to load. Please fix this asap or give us the ability to roll back a version
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

I have same
Issue. I have a Netgear C6300 modem
Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Roku/Xfinity Stream Beta Not Working

Hello, all! 

 

If you are having issues streaming, please feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name. I want to ensure everything is working correctly! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

 


I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku


@SeinfeldFan wrote:
My Xfinity Stream app on Roku updated itself today, now it has trouble streaming. It frequently interrupts and goes to a black screen with ellipses. Almost unusable. It was fine before the app update.

shows i'm successfully running version 3.5.0 is that your version?



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

My Roku updated and now the app is "as dead as a doornail", quit working, will not load live TV, and hiccups through my personal locker of purchased items.  All in all it appears that the update is a very unuseable. 

 

I am so tired of fighting issues with this app,  To date a call back that I was to have received about 3 weeks ago, has never happened either. 

 

This really should not be that hard, return your calls on level 3 tech issues and test the app before you roll the update out.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku


@Roxxxxie wrote:

My Roku updated and now the app is "as dead as a doornail", quit working, will not load live TV, and hiccups through my personal locker of purchased items.  All in all it appears that the update is a very unuseable. 

 

I am so tired of fighting issues with this app,  To date a call back that I was to have received about 3 weeks ago, has never happened either. 

 

This really should not be that hard, return your calls on level 3 tech issues and test the app before you roll the update out.


go to settings (gear) in the app and sign off. remove the channel and restart the roku (in roku system menu). then reinstall the xfinity stream beta channel and sign in. Be very sure to accept the terms and conditions.



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

Greetings, Roxxxxie! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing night. I apologize to hear of the issues you are having trying to stream on the Roku device after the update and to hear you never had a follow up either. I would like to look further into this if you are still having issues after what RustyBen has suggested to try. Feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.


I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

The list of supported Roku devices is very specific but also a bit outdated.  Specifically, the 4660 Ultra model has been replaced by the 4661.  Will the Xfinity app work on the 4661 or do I need to find a 4660?

thx

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

It appears that version 3.5.0 is rather new (last week or so). I did notice some changes to the front screen and screen saver, but one feature it seems to have which I hate is that after about 4 hours of watching it times out and brings me back to the initial stream app page. This is rather annoying because I use it as background noise while working, but I also need it on all night to sleep. As soon as the show I am watching times out, I wake up, having to then grab the remote select the show I was watching and go back to watching so I can go back to sleep. I can see how this could be a good feature for some, but there should be an option to disable that feature so it stops timing out, or at least go back to the old timeout which I think was 24 hours (could have been less, but 4 hours is just too short). 

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

dansgen1alero, thanks for your feedback here about the Stream and it's video time. Do you have any power saving modes active on your Roku system? 


I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

LIve TV categories for Kids, Sports, and Movies do not show matches if I have "Free to me" filter enbled.

I have HD and "Free to me" filters selected and see "We didn't find a match" if Kids, Sport, or Movies is selected.  If I uncheck "Free to me" in filter preferences, I will see results and can select live content under Kids, Sports, and Movies to watch which is "free to me".

I would expect that "Free to me" would only remove content that I would need to purchase before watching.

How should selecting Kids, Sports, or Movies work?

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

LIve TV categories for Kids, Sports, and Movies do not show matches if I have "Free to me" filter enbled.

I have HD and "Free to me" filters selected and see "We didn't find a match" if Kids, Sport, or Movies is selected.  If I uncheck "Free to me" in filter preferences, I will see results and can select live content under Kids, Sports, and Movies to watch which is "free to me".

I would expect that "Free to me" would only remove content that I would need to purchase before watching.

How should selecting Kids, Sports, or Movies work?

TomS_77, hmm, perhaps there is a filter limit. Can you try to test by removing the HD filter and then apply the free to me and another filter? 


I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku


@CCKenF wrote:

LIve TV categories for Kids, Sports, and Movies do not show matches if I have "Free to me" filter enbled.

I have HD and "Free to me" filters selected and see "We didn't find a match" if Kids, Sport, or Movies is selected.  If I uncheck "Free to me" in filter preferences, I will see results and can select live content under Kids, Sports, and Movies to watch which is "free to me".

I would expect that "Free to me" would only remove content that I would need to purchase before watching.

How should selecting Kids, Sports, or Movies work?

TomS_77, hmm, perhaps there is a filter limit. Can you try to test by removing the HD filter and then apply the free to me and another filter? 


Still doesn't work.  I can apply any of the other filters individual or all together except for "Free to me" and I content will be shown.  "Free to me" by itself or in combination with other filters doesn't display content.

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

Appreciate the details and the testing you've done! It doesn't sound like your box is functioning as intended as the free to me filter on my end is working. Let's check out your box. Please send me a private message with your full name for assistance. 


I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

Can not log in to roku, chromebook, phone ,firetv. No tv everywhere, discovery go. Keeps saying not supported. Same problems as many above. Really very frustrating. 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku


@dougm2161 wrote:

Can not log in to roku, chromebook, phone ,firetv. No tv everywhere, discovery go. Keeps saying not supported. Same problems as many above. Really very frustrating. 


let's talk just about the Roku since you are in the app area. I see you were not able to log in to the roku. are you able to watch streaming on either an iOS or android phone/tablet? (test of account settings for streaming)



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

I am in Indiana right now. Chromebook will work on some channels if I go thru xfin website.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

Tv everywhere on roku works on fs1, nbcsn, hist, hgtv, foxnow, and a few others.  Why can I not log into Discoverygo? Can't open anything with blue key. Or log into stream?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku


@dougm2161 wrote:

I am in Indiana right now. Chromebook will work on some channels if I go thru xfin website.


does that mean you are away from your home internet? if so the roku will not work on the Xfinity Stream Beta Channel. on a PC or iOS/Android smart phone/tablet you can watch the TVgo channels live using the app or streaming TV web site.



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

dougm2161, appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stream app issues! I know how inconvenient not being able to use the app is so I'll work with you to figure this out. I see you sent me a private message so I'll follow up with you there. 

 

Ken


I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

OK. But if I download the Discoverygo app why can I not sign into it? Lots of others I can.

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

OK. But if I download the Discoverygo app why can I not sign into it? Lots of others I can.

dougm2161, hmm I was able to log into the discovery website and my credentials worked. Have you been able to test on their website? Can you view the channel on your TV? 

 

Ken


I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

It doesn't ask for credentials. Wants activation code, when I enter it on laptop it just blanks back out and nothing happens. Same on travel chan.

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

It doesn't ask for credentials. Wants activation code, when I enter it on laptop it just blanks back out and nothing happens. Same on travel chan.

Hmmm-- have you tried the website via incognito on the chrome browser? Does it ask for an activation code then? Have you been able to use the app/website before? 


I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

Same. No credentials. Only activation code and nothing happens

 

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

Got it. Are you attempting to do this while connected to your home network? 


I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku


@CCKenF wrote:

dansgen1alero, thanks for your feedback here about the Stream and it's video time. Do you have any power saving modes active on your Roku system? 


I have not touched any of those settings if there even are any. I just plugged and played but the app would run all night without timeout for past several months. It was not until the app appeared to be updated to the 3.5.0 that this "timeout" was occuring.  (so only the past 2 weeks or so). 

I have the Roku Streaming Stick+ so if there is a power saving mode, where would it be and I can check  it.

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

@dansgen1alero - I don't think the Roku Streaming Stick has a power saving mode. We will pass your feedback to the engineering team, thank you so much for letting us know. 


I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

news on older roku models. it appears that Roku is dropping updates for a few older 2013 models so no more updates/features: roku 2/1 already ended (7 years ago). now roku LT (2013) is added to that list. 



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

Hello,

I have a Roku connected to a TV and for almost a year, we have had no real issues with the Xfinity app working.  Approximately a month ago I noticed an issue when I launch the Xfinity app from the roku homescreen, the app launches, then closes and goes back to the roku home screen.

 

I have tried uninstalling the app - resetting roku - uninstalling app - resetting roku - installing app - resetting roku.

 

This happens on BOTH my roku devices, the only way to watch TV is to uninstall the app and re-install it, also have to go to xfinity.com/authorize (now a shortcut on my homescreen).....

 

Additionally, this is now happening almost daily and sometimes the app just launches into a dark screen and I see "initializing (or something like that)..." and then the screen goes to black.  Pressing the Home button on the Roku remote brings you out of it.

 

Please help.

 

Thank you

Highlighted
Expert

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku


@jackels wrote:

Hello,

I have a Roku connected to a TV and for almost a year, we have had no real issues with the Xfinity app working.  Approximately a month ago I noticed an issue when I launch the Xfinity app from the roku homescreen, the app launches, then closes and goes back to the roku home screen.

 

I have tried uninstalling the app - resetting roku - uninstalling app - resetting roku - installing app - resetting roku.

 

This happens on BOTH my roku devices, the only way to watch TV is to uninstall the app and re-install it, also have to go to xfinity.com/authorize (now a shortcut on my homescreen).....

 

Additionally, this is now happening almost daily and sometimes the app just launches into a dark screen and I see "initializing (or something like that)..." and then the screen goes to black.  Pressing the Home button on the Roku remote brings you out of it.

 

Please help.

 

Thank you


do you have another roku device to try? i've got 2 premier and 2 ultras and never had that problem. when you authorize the device does the menu give you the terms and conditions each time to accept? did you try rebooting the gateway/modem for 2-3 minutes?



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Roku

Currently having an issue on TCL Roku TVs where the Xfinity Stream app disappears from the installed apps after about 24 hours.
Every morning turning the TV on the app is missing. Has to be re-installed and re-registered.
This is happening on a Series 5 and 6 TCL TVs.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

@Rustyben I am having the same issue on both my Roku's (Premier's). I just this morning unplugged my router and the app actually worked this morning.

 

But this is not uncommon for it to work (go figure) - so I'll have to wait and see if it happens again.

 

Stay tuned... and thank you.

 

John

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Roku


@fender357 wrote:
Currently having an issue on TCL Roku TVs where the Xfinity Stream app disappears from the installed apps after about 24 hours.
Every morning turning the TV on the app is missing. Has to be re-installed and re-registered.
This is happening on a Series 5 and 6 TCL TVs.

did you contact TCL support (since the software keeps being removed by the TV's operating system)?



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

I am having same issue on three Roku TVs also. Worked great for six months and around two months ago update broke it. Now constantly have to remove app and re authorize. Seen many other people report same thing on other forums. May be time to finally ditch Comcast.
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

AMBER ALERTS - there is no way to get out of them.  I open the app and start playing a show and within seconds an Amber Alert screen popped up. I tried pressing every button on the remote to return to my program. The only one that worked was "Home" but that closed the app. When I reopen the app and start playing a show, the Amber Alert returns after a few seconds and again the only way to get out of it is to close the app.

 

Another bug I notice is that every show is blurry for about 60 to 90 seconds when you first start playing it, almost like it starts with a lower quality file while it's buffering the HD version, but I would rather just wait until it has enough time to buffer the HD version. 

 

 @ComcastJessie 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku


@joshbula2 wrote:

AMBER ALERTS - there is no way to get out of them.  I open the app and start playing a show and within seconds an Amber Alert screen popped up. I tried pressing every button on the remote to return to my program. The only one that worked was "Home" but that closed the app. When I reopen the app and start playing a show, the Amber Alert returns after a few seconds and again the only way to get out of it is to close the app.

 

Another bug I notice is that every show is blurry for about 60 to 90 seconds when you first start playing it, almost like it starts with a lower quality file while it's buffering the HD version, but I would rather just wait until it has enough time to buffer the HD version. 

 

 @ComcastJessie 


let the alerts play until they end so the stream of the alert will stop. the videos of many services start off at lower resolution upping resolution/speed until path proves service transport level. Download the show to avoid that if download option is available.



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

Hi, I have two roku devices(model 3910x and model 3930x). The xfinity beta app over the last couple of weeks will only load the purchases area library screen. I have rebboted xfinity modemn and updated roku numerous times. Have also tried removing the xfinity app and adding it back on again. Then after rebooting and signing back in only to have the same problem. Hulu, netflix, amazon channels apps still work, but xfinity is not. 

Please help. Thank you

Highlighted
Expert

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku


@jays0276 wrote:

Hi, I have two roku devices(model 3910x and model 3930x). The xfinity beta app over the last couple of weeks will only load the purchases area library screen. I have rebboted xfinity modemn and updated roku numerous times. Have also tried removing the xfinity app and adding it back on again. Then after rebooting and signing back in only to have the same problem. Hulu, netflix, amazon channels apps still work, but xfinity is not. 

Please help. Thank you


do you still have at least one working and installed x1 set top box installed in your home? does a smart phone/tablet and the xfinity stream TV app work normally/correctly?



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

Same issue started about 4 days ago on. So frustrating! How to resolve??
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Xfinity TV app for Roku

Error message TVAPP-00260?? CW doesn’t work properly, etc.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku


@ComcastMichael

First, how is it no Comcast employee has responded on this thread for about a year?

 

I'm in my 30 day trial of using this service and have to say extremely disappointed in the Roku App coming from a company like Comcast.  Calling tech support is a nightmare, considering you get people who don't speak English and don't understand streaming... at all.

 

My main problem is the guide... It doesn't save favorites correctly. If I do it online it doesn't push over. If I do it in the app which is tedious, it continues to either add channels or remove them. Sometimes nothing comes up and I have to exit the app and restart it.

 

Plus, after watching tv for a while and going to the guide nothing loads as you scroll. You just get the little dots in each of the sections. Also, the guide won't tell you the shows coming up for future hours that do load, it's just blank.  Once again, you need to exit and restart the app to get it to work.

 

How is it that Comcast can't get a guide to work correctly? There's no updates on the app, there's no information what you're doing to fix things, what's coming out new, nothing.... just silence. The app performs like something from 7 years ago over being in 2020 going into 2021.

 

 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku


@dgilvin1 wrote:

@ComcastMichael

First, how is it no Comcast employee has responded on this thread for about a year?

 

I'm in my 30 day trial of using this service and have to say extremely disappointed in the Roku App coming from a company like Comcast.  Calling tech support is a nightmare, considering you get people who don't speak English and don't understand streaming... at all.

 

My main problem is the guide... It doesn't save favorites correctly. If I do it online it doesn't push over. If I do it in the app which is tedious, it continues to either add channels or remove them. Sometimes nothing comes up and I have to exit the app and restart it.

 

Plus, after watching tv for a while and going to the guide nothing loads as you scroll. You just get the little dots in each of the sections. Also, the guide won't tell you the shows coming up for future hours that do load, it's just blank.  Once again, you need to exit and restart the app to get it to work.

 

How is it that Comcast can't get a guide to work correctly? There's no updates on the app, there's no information what you're doing to fix things, what's coming out new, nothing.... just silence. The app performs like something from 7 years ago over being in 2020 going into 2021.


the app is just a player. what is the version of the Roku device? Using the Roku remote from the Roku home screen, navigate to the xfinity channel icon and press the star button on the remote and remove the channel. Unplug and reboot your gateway for 3-5 minutes. Then remove all connectors from the Roku device for 3-5 minutes then plug back in. After the Roku device initializes, search for the Xfinity stream TV beta app and install it. Run the app, and do the authorization. be sure to accept the terms and conditions.  results?



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku


@jays0276 wrote:

Hi, I have two roku devices(model 3910x and model 3930x). The xfinity beta app over the last couple of weeks will only load the purchases area library screen. I have rebboted xfinity modemn and updated roku numerous times. Have also tried removing the xfinity app and adding it back on again. Then after rebooting and signing back in only to have the same problem. Hulu, netflix, amazon channels apps still work, but xfinity is not. 

Please help. Thank you


I am having the same issue, but only on one of my 3 streaming sticks.  Tried everything.  Unplugging/plugging in roku, unplugging/plugging in modem, removing and readding app, even factory resetting roku with no change.  I contacted comcast and now waiting for someone from tech support to contact me.  I do not and never had an xfinity box.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku


@boonie17 wrote:

@jays0276 wrote:

Hi, I have two roku devices(model 3910x and model 3930x). The xfinity beta app over the last couple of weeks will only load the purchases area library screen. I have rebboted xfinity modemn and updated roku numerous times. Have also tried removing the xfinity app and adding it back on again. Then after rebooting and signing back in only to have the same problem. Hulu, netflix, amazon channels apps still work, but xfinity is not. 

Please help. Thank you


I am having the same issue, but only on one of my 3 streaming sticks.  Tried everything.  Unplugging/plugging in roku, unplugging/plugging in modem, removing and readding app, even factory resetting roku with no change.  I contacted comcast and now waiting for someone from tech support to contact me.  I do not and never had an xfinity box.


You may have described the issue. a no-set top box account is limited to 2 streaming device working at the same time (actually streaming). with a set top box in the home, the limit is 5 concurrent streams.  many plans include the first set top box at no additional charge.



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

I have been using all 3 rokus/tvs for the past 6 months...now one is down.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku


@boonie17 wrote:

I have been using all 3 rokus/tvs for the past 6 months...now one is down.


do you have at least one working/installed X1 set top box in your homr?



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

I never needed one so never got one.  It has great until this point and is onlly affecting one of my roku's.  Netflix and everything else still works fine it is something with the app.