Community Forum

Will fire TV support arrive soon?

New Poster

Will fire TV support arrive soon?

Since we now have the Prime App now will we finally be able to stream on our Fire TV since it's an amazon product. Sure would be nice
Administrator

Re: Will fire TV support arrive soon?

@scidder,

Thank you so much for posting your question in the Xfinity Forum. At this time, the Xfinity Stream app is only compatible with the following Amazon devices:

• Kindle Fire HD (2013)
  • Kindle Fire HDX WAN (2013)
  • Kindle Fire HDX (2013)
  • Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (2013)
  • Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (2013)
  • Fire HD 6 (2014)
  • Fire HD 7 (2014)
  • Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (2014)
  • Fire HDX 8.9 (2014)
  • Fire HD 10 (2015)
  • Fire HD 8 (2015)
  • Fire (2015)
  • Fire HD 8 (2016)
  • Fire Phone

I would recommend either coming back to the forum later for updates to this or see here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/xfinity-apps/xfinity-tv-app-requirements/#Amazon

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

How is it you support ALL these other Amazon products but not the Fire TV Stick? You make it easier every day to cancel your services.

New Poster

So if I'm reading this list correctly, you only support Fire Tablets, but not Fire TV?  That's crazy.

When will you come out with an app for the Firestick?  I'm trying to ditch some of my equipment and this would be a perfect solution for a few of my TVs.  I already own Firesticks and don't want to switch to Roku.