Community Forum

Why is content searchable/visible on phone or PC Xfinity app but not on TV beta version

New Poster

Why is content searchable/visible on phone or PC Xfinity app but not on TV beta version

When I search for shows on my Phone or PC with the Xfinity app it returns different results to when I search on my TV Xfinity beta app.  The phone and computer work exactly the same and may return severals matches whereas on TV the TV beta app may return nothing. For instance searching for "LOCK NESS" on phone or PC returns a TV show and a movie which I can watch but on my TV get nothing.  Also if save the show in my favourires on phone or PC it shows up on PC and phone favourites but not on TV.

I have spoken to 4 or 5 different people at Comcast/Xfinity and none of them can give me any answer or put me through to the team that devloped this so I can tell them they have an issue that needs fixing.

Why does a company release a Beta product when they cant use any feedback to improve the product. Its a shame as its a great app and just needs finishing off.