Community Forum

Video freezes in the stream app

New Poster

Video freezes in the stream app

The video freezes while the audio continues to play during playback of most of my dvr recordings. It doesn’t matter if it is WiFi or cellular and seems to freeze at the same spot if I rewind and try to play. Most recently I was trying to watch The Brave S1 Ep 12 and it freezes at the 17:47 mark. Prior to that the same thing happened while trying to watch Chicago Fire. And when I tried to watch The Gifted it said that the recording wasn’t available but I could watch it on demand along with the commercials.
New Poster

Re: Video freezes in the stream app

I forgot to add this is from my iPhone app.
Expert

Jaxfiremedic wrote:
The video freezes while the audio continues to play during playback of most of my dvr recordings. It doesn’t matter if it is WiFi or cellular and seems to freeze at the same spot if I rewind and try to play. Most recently I was trying to watch The Brave S1 Ep 12 and it freezes at the 17:47 mark. Prior to that the same thing happened while trying to watch Chicago Fire. And when I tried to watch The Gifted it said that the recording wasn’t available but I could watch it on demand along with the commercials.

did you try watching the same recording on a desk/laptop or other smart device to see if it is just the phone?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Same issue with iPad/iPhone after new iOS update.
Expert

wrote: wrote:
Same issue with iPad/iPhone after new iOS update.

did you try watching the same recording on a desk/laptop or other smart device to see if it is just the phone?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.