Community Forum

Unlink/Remove old account

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Unlink/Remove old account

Trying to unlink an old account that I assume is interfering with my ability to use the xfinity stream app.  It's not showing any of my channels for my cable package.  Similar to this post

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service-Archive/Unlink-Remove-old-account/m-p/2971997#M254847

Official Employee

Re: Unlink/Remove old account

Hi there, jhill74. I can look into the username, which is probably causing the issue. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I am having the same issue. I have an old address with no services connected to my current address, where I pay for internet. I canot use any apps, as the app doesn't think I have any services.  I have spent many hours on the phone trying to get it resolved but I have not been successful. It seems like people are getting this issue resloved here.

Bronze Problem Solver

Barbara25 -- Thank you for using the Xfinity Forums for your concern and I would like to help you from here. Please send me a private message verifying your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement. To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!