Community Forum

Unlink/Remove my old Xfinity account

New Poster

Unlink/Remove my old Xfinity account

Please help me unlink my old account so I can actually use the streaming services that I’m paying for with my new package. I have tried talking to customer service on the phone and they have not helped me one bit.
Tags (3)
Gold Problem Solver

Re: Unlink/Remove my old Xfinity account

If you have a new account, they may have assigned a new Primary UserID. Double check your UserIDs on your home system with the Lookup tool at https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/lookup. After you enter the requested information you'll see a list of the UserIDs on your account and an indication of which one is Primary. Be aware that the Primary UserID online doesn't always correspond with a name on your billing statement.

If the ID you are using is not Primary, you'll need to log in with the Primary ID. If you need help with that, or if your ID is Primary but you still don't have access, you'll have to contact one of their reps to fix the problem, or perhaps one of the forum reps will respond to your message here.

Official Employee

Re: Unlink/Remove my old Xfinity account

Hi, Meghanmater! I replied to your Stream Issue post, now I know what caused it and I can help. Please send me a private message with your full name. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!