Community Forum

Tv go app doesn't work. In home wifi only

New Poster

Tv go app doesn't work. In home wifi only

At flipping home, but can't watch most shows cuz this stupid app doesn't think I'm at home!?!?!

called and customer support was a joke.  Had to elevate, supposed to get call back, never did. 

Why ????

therep thought it was because I had my own router behind modem and recommended I get a Comcast modem/router combo!!!!

seriously Comcast.....

anyone have eave similar issue?  

Expert

Re: Tv go app doesn't work. In home wifi only

Legear9536 wrote:

At flipping home, but can't watch most shows cuz this stupid app doesn't think I'm at home!?!?!

called and customer support was a joke.  Had to elevate, supposed to get call back, never did. 

Why ????

therep thought it was because I had my own router behind modem and recommended I get a Comcast modem/router combo!!!!

seriously Comcast.....

anyone have eave similar issue?  

go to the settings app on your device and look at wifi. what is the SSID that you see? is it xfinitywifi or home(more here) or what do you see?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

It's my home wifi thru comcast

Expert

Legear9536 wrote:

It's my home wifi thru comcast

if you are still having the problem, force close the app and restart it. now working? 

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.