Community Forum

This is really bad

Frequent Visitor

This is really bad

What a mistake i did to agree to this 2 year contract. Just to save $30 on my monthly bill and get netflix for free. This xfinity stream app is a joke. I ditched the boxes and got a roku.
Because of course the app doesn't work on the apple tv. For how long now this app has been in beta? It’s so pathetic the main guide doesn't refresh automatically. If you need more than the mini guide, you have to stop what you are watching go back to the home page and select live tv again to see an updated guide. This is really bad..and the loading time of channels is ridiculous. I think i’m gonna wait a couple month, pay the early termination fee and get out of this.
Official Employee

Re: This is really bad

Hi there, Eholterhoff. 

I would love to improve your experience and see what I can do to improve the service issues you have been experiencing. You reached the right place for help! 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!