Community Forum

The streaming app not working

Frequent Visitor

The streaming app not working

Error createDrm.Session.403-102. Its says connect to my home wifi which i am. I usually watch it on my roku and my samsung smart tv, it works with iphone and on desktop but doest have the local broadcast channels except 4 and 5 , anyone else have this problem in Washington dc Maryland suburbs?
New Poster

Re: The streaming app not working

I am having the same issue? Any solutions or causes?
Expert

@NotSurewhat wrote:
Error createDrm.Session.403-102. Its says connect to my home wifi which i am. I usually watch it on my roku and my samsung smart tv, it works with iphone and on desktop but doest have the local broadcast channels except 4 and 5 , anyone else have this problem in Washington dc Maryland suburbs?

run the xfinity  my account app. select the internet tab, and then touch the modem. compare the 'serial number' shown to the HFC MAC address of your data modem. do the characters match exactly?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I bought my own Modem likek 3 months ago, here is message I get when I do what you said 

Wireless Gateway: SVG2482AC

We cannot display your network name and password because you are using an unsupported Xfinity or personal device.
Expert

@NotSurewhat wrote:

I bought my own Modem likek 3 months ago, here is message I get when I do what you said 

Wireless Gateway: SVG2482AC

We cannot display your network name and password because you are using an unsupported Xfinity or personal device.

take a phone picture or write down the HFC MAC address on your gateway and call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to update your modem serial number.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!