Community Forum

Tennis Channel App

New Poster

Tennis Channel App

No idea where to put this, but just wanted to reiterate the desire for tennis fans to have access to the Tennis Channel App through Xfinity. Currently, we cannot watch the TEnnis Channel App, which is very important for events like the French Open

Expert

Re: Tennis Channel App

@brich013 wrote:

No idea where to put this, but just wanted to reiterate the desire for tennis fans to have access to the Tennis Channel App through Xfinity. Currently, we cannot watch the TEnnis Channel App, which is very important for events like the French Open

that channel does not appear on this link. https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/online-tv-through-partner-sites

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Erm. yes, the point of the original question was that about getting the channel on the list. It used to be available some years back. Clearly there is some partner/acquisition/rights that Xfinity/Comcast have not made it a priority to sort out. Simply pointing out it isn't on the list to support is not helpful. As someone who is trying to set up a parent on streaming sticks now, I came looking for answers on this also. Please feel free to respond that you have moved this to the public channel so that others may comment.

Bottom line is that there are folks who probably would like to know why the heck it got dropped way back when as from reading it appears that Comcast/Xfinity is the biggest provider that has not signed on. 

Official Employee

Hi @liverpuddle

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'll be sure to pass on your feedback about the Tennis Channel App. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!