Community Forum

TVAPP-00200

New Poster

TVAPP-00200

Hi. Using Samsung Beta app----contstantly getting thi error and/or jsut getting the 3 dots

helps!

Expert

Re: TVAPP-00200

@mkraftdet wrote:

Hi. Using Samsung Beta app----contstantly getting thi error and/or jsut getting the 3 dots

helps!

uninstall the beta app, unplug the TV for 30 seconds. plug back in and reinstall the app and authenticate. working now?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Installed xfinity beta streaming app and receiving error code TVAPP-00200.  Not sure what to do next!

Official Employee

Hi, banksk. Welcome! Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty with the app right off the bat. What type of device do you have the app installed on?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I’m getting the same error message for the 4 major networks (cbs, abc, nbc and fix). All other channels work just fine.
New Poster

Any reply on this issue?

I installed the app on a new LG 86" Class 4K Ultra HD LED LCD Model  86UM8070AUB

I get the same dots eventually ending with Error: TVAPP-00200

Please help.

Thank you.