Community Forum

TV Remote Mobile App

Contributor

TV Remote Mobile App

What is going on with the TV Remote Mobile App?  I've been using my laptop to change cable channels for a long time whenever it was working.  Now for a week or more I keep getting a message that we do not have a compatible cable box in our house.  We have one of the latest cable boxes and besides it was working last week.  This is not right....one of the best apps and it is always down.  Get it fixed all ready.  We pay our bill every month, I think we should have all our applications working correctly.

Expert

Re: TV Remote Mobile App

Sandra17 wrote:

What is going on with the TV Remote Mobile App?  I've been using my laptop to change cable channels for a long time whenever it was working.  Now for a week or more I keep getting a message that we do not have a compatible cable box in our house.  We have one of the latest cable boxes and besides it was working last week.  This is not right....one of the best apps and it is always down.  Get it fixed all ready.  We pay our bill every month, I think we should have all our applications working correctly.

using your X1 remote press the xFinity button >> gear (settings) >> "my account" >> "Account details". note the username shown there and use it to log into the app.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.