Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

TV AND TO GO APP ON DEMAND STREAM ISSUES

New Poster

TV AND TO GO APP ON DEMAND STREAM ISSUES

THIS IS GETTING OLD! I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO WATCH ON DEMAND SHOWS IN 3 WEEKS! I HAD THE TO GO APP, I COULD NOT WATCH ANY ON DEMAND SHOWS ON IT KEPT SAYING AN ERROR AND XFINITY WAS WORKING ON IT. GOT THE TV APP AND GOT TO THE LAST 15 mins OF SHOW AND THIS HAPPEND! TRIED TO RESUME WATCHING THIS MORNING AND SAME THING! I CAN'T SIT LONG DUE TO MY BACK ISSUES SO I WATCH ON MY TABLET WHEN NOT ABLE TO BE IN FRONT OF MY TV!  LIVE CHANNELS WORK ON DEMAND DON'T

image.png

New Poster

Re: TV AND TO GO APP ON DEMAND STREAM ISSUES

We haven't been able to access on demand for almost a month.  I kept getting the same error code of XRE-07004.  It said try back later.  So, I would go to live TV, Netflix or Amazon.  Last week the new TV season started and still no ON Demand.  I started calling Customer Service 8 days ago.  Long story short, 13 hours on hold later, a trip to our local Comcast for a new Modem and DVR, 6 level two reps and one supervisor later, I still have no On Demand.  I was told yesterday that it has been escalated to an engineer. YESTERDAY!!!!

I was also told that my account has been crossed in billing???? (Billing new nothing of this.)  I said -give me a new account ! and cancel the old to get rid of this problem.  I was told I may lose some of my services,  Really?  That has already happened.  

As I told one service rep.  My job is to pay Comcast for a service.  Comcast's job is to make sure that I get what I pay for.  I've asked for a service rep to be sent to my home, so that Comcast personnel can speak to each other to try to figure out this problem.  No one has been scheduled. I've been extremely patient and have tried to be kind when speaking with Dev, STeve, Felicia, Michelle, Alfred and Matt. I've had to call back time and time again.  No follow through the next day by ANYONE! I can't believe that there isn't a system that tracks a problem until it is fixed. 

What does it take to get answers and service fixed? 

Expert

Re: TV AND TO GO APP ON DEMAND STREAM ISSUES

mapez wrote:

We haven't been able to access on demand for almost a month.  I kept getting the same error code of XRE-07004.  It said try back later.  So, I would go to live TV, Netflix or Amazon.  Last week the new TV season started and still no ON Demand.  I started calling Customer Service 8 days ago.  Long story short, 13 hours on hold later, a trip to our local Comcast for a new Modem and DVR, 6 level two reps and one supervisor later, I still have no On Demand.  I was told yesterday that it has been escalated to an engineer. YESTERDAY!!!!

I was also told that my account has been crossed in billing???? (Billing new nothing of this.)  I said -give me a new account ! and cancel the old to get rid of this problem.  I was told I may lose some of my services,  Really?  That has already happened.  

As I told one service rep.  My job is to pay Comcast for a service.  Comcast's job is to make sure that I get what I pay for.  I've asked for a service rep to be sent to my home, so that Comcast personnel can speak to each other to try to figure out this problem.  No one has been scheduled. I've been extremely patient and have tried to be kind when speaking with Dev, STeve, Felicia, Michelle, Alfred and Matt. I've had to call back time and time again.  No follow through the next day by ANYONE! I can't believe that there isn't a system that tracks a problem until it is fixed. 

What does it take to get answers and service fixed? 

you are on the right path. Only the billing department can fix that code 800-comcast select billing.