Community Forum

TLC GO app

Frequent Visitor

TLC GO app

When I try to use my app it says that this channel is not part of my subscription.  It is part of my subscription because I am able to  watch TLC on my tv.  I have tried logging out and logging back in but have had no success.

Expert

Re: TLC GO app

@tkm13us wrote:

When I try to use my app it says that this channel is not part of my subscription.  It is part of my subscription because I am able to  watch TLC on my tv.  I have tried logging out and logging back in but have had no success.

try using a desk/laptop or smart phone/tablet. do they work? the legal agreements may not cover using a TV native app so the image appears directly on the TV. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

lt was working for me yesterday but not today.

Expert

@tkm13us wrote:

lt was working for me yesterday but not today.

it is working on all but roku for me. roku does offer to activate it but the tlc website just triple dots when you select xfinity. there is an interface between xfinity and the providers and i'm guessing it is down. a comcast employee usually will reply within 72 hours of the original post.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the info.  It is the Roku app that isn't working.  I should have included that in my original post.

Expert

@tkm13us wrote:

Thanks for the info.  It is the Roku app that isn't working.  I should have included that in my original post.

I can confirm that it is still not possible to activate the tcl go app on xfinity. it goes into endless loop of dots using safari browser on iphone. on PC  I tried chrome but no way to type in code, but firefox activated the TLCgo just fine.