Community Forum

Sync Remote App devices with My Account App Devices

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Sync Remote App devices with My Account App Devices

My Xfinity Remote App had a different list of devices when compared to Xfinity My Account App devices. My Accounts will let me send a message to the device to identify and rename the device. The Remote App doesn't let me do this. I deleted and reinstalled the app hoping to re-sync the to but to no success. Any ideas or thoughts out there?  Also the xfinity assistant and a live chat person we're both lost.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Sync Remote App devices with My Account App Devices

@stuckpipoe wrote:

My Xfinity Remote App had a different list of devices when compared to Xfinity My Account App devices. My Accounts will let me send a message to the device to identify and rename the device. The Remote App doesn't let me do this. I deleted and reinstalled the app hoping to re-sync the to but to no success. Any ideas or thoughts out there?  Also the xfinity assistant and a live chat person we're both lost.

the my account apps include your billed devices. the TV remote app and X1 may still list old already-returned devices until they are received and worked on at the Comcast refurb centers which are vastly impacted by Covid-19 pandemic.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!