Community Forum

Subscription Required : 12012

New Poster

Subscription Required : 12012

I purchased the digital preferred package with xfinity about 2 weeks ago. The tv’s attached to cable boxes work fine. Xfinity steam gives me Subscription Required : 12012 on all devices, iPhone, windows 10 and iPad. Have spent hours with tech support on the phone and chat. Nobody seems to be able to fix it. HELP.
Expert

Re: Subscription Required : 12012

@Mikepool wrote:
I purchased the digital preferred package with xfinity about 2 weeks ago. The tv’s attached to cable boxes work fine. Xfinity steam gives me Subscription Required : 12012 on all devices, iPhone, windows 10 and iPad. Have spent hours with tech support on the phone and chat. Nobody seems to be able to fix it. HELP.

call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to perform a deep account database background refresh (takes up to an hour to complete) if the agent tries to open a ticket or appears unable to understand ask for a supervisor.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello, Mikepool. Thanks for reaching out to us. I apologize to hear you are having issues when trying to stream on your devices. I would like to look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, Mikepool. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.