Community Forum

Streaming app only shows purchased items

New Poster

Streaming app only shows purchased items

I was driving and streaming then suddenly an error message displayed and since then my app only shows items I've purchased. I can longer stream live, watch things saved on DVR or anything on the premiere channels.

They are not even an options to select these things.
Uninstall and install has been tried 3 times... No help
Expert

Re: Streaming app only shows purchased items

@Me_sha wrote:
I was driving and streaming then suddenly an error message displayed and since then my app only shows items I've purchased. I can longer stream live, watch things saved on DVR or anything on the premiere channels.

They are not even an options to select these things.
Uninstall and install has been tried 3 times... No help

did you check your myAccount app to be sure your account is currently active (using same username/password to sign in)?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, Me_sha.

Rustyben made a very good suggestion. Can you please check to see if you can log into the MyAccount app without any issue? If you are having troubles doing so, please send me a private message with your first and last name and the username you are trying to use so I can take a closer look into this issue. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I am having the exact same issue

Started about a month ago, personally I don’t think this is a user issue, I believe this is an xfinity issue as I’ve seen this same thread about 4 or 5 times now. I’ve installed and reinstalled, I’ve even downloaded the app on a completely different device. Nothing has changed, I have no access to DVR recordings or anything ... most of the networks and programs aren’t available as well.
Expert

@DevreyMatthews wrote:
I am having the exact same issue

Started about a month ago, personally I don’t think this is a user issue, I believe this is an xfinity issue as I’ve seen this same thread about 4 or 5 times now. I’ve installed and reinstalled, I’ve even downloaded the app on a completely different device. Nothing has changed, I have no access to DVR recordings or anything ... most of the networks and programs aren’t available as well.

did you check your myAccount app to be sure your account is currently active (using same username/password to sign in)?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, DevreyMatthews! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 

I'm glad you reached out about this. Please let us know if you are able to log into the account app successfully or not so we can help you get this issue resolved. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Yes. I was able to successfully login to the xfinity my account app with the same login credentials. My account is active.
Official Employee

I would like to look further into this issue for you. Can you please send me a Private Message with your first and last name as well as the username you are having troubles with?

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

Official Employee

Me_sha, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.