Community Forum

Streaming Live Channels not activated.

New Poster

Streaming Live Channels not activated.

Got $35x2 Black Friday deal with includes streaming. Purchased Roku, installed app, configured. Installed app on the phone and laptop. Everything is streaming fine ....EXCEPT LIVE CHANELS!!!??
3 calls to Comcast Support in INDIA, numerous transfers back and force from regular support to "technical" level (still in INDIA) - NO FIX!!! WASTE OF TIME.
Any live channel shows: "Subscription required! Contact Customer Support" .....
STRAMING IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE.
Anyone from Comcast REAL tech support, please flip the correct switch/check correct box/input correct code PLEASE.
Thank you very much in advance!! Smiley Happy
Expert

Re: Streaming Live Channels not activated.

@Tetiana wrote:
Got $35x2 Black Friday deal with includes streaming. Purchased Roku, installed app, configured. Installed app on the phone and laptop. Everything is streaming fine ....EXCEPT LIVE CHANELS!!!??
3 calls to Comcast Support in INDIA, numerous transfers back and force from regular support to "technical" level (still in INDIA) - NO FIX!!! WASTE OF TIME.
Any live channel shows: "Subscription required! Contact Customer Support" .....
STRAMING IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE.
Anyone from Comcast REAL tech support, please flip the correct switch/check correct box/input correct code PLEASE.
Thank you very much in advance!! Smiley Happy

please use any apple/android device and the same app, or a desk/laptop (windows or chromebook) and try to access the stream TV. do they work when connected to your home wifi (not the xfinitywifi SSID hotspot)?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!