Community Forum

Stream tv could not create download

Frequent Visitor

Stream tv could not create download

Hiya, it's been a good while since I've seen this problem. While attempting to download my recorded ABC world news recording from 9/27, onto my iPad I got the dreaded 'Could not create download' message in Stream TV.  Further investigation reveals I cannot download anything recorded on 9/27. 

Can you please fix,Comcast?

thx. 

Expert

Re: Stream tv could not create download

wherbert100 wrote:

Hiya, it's been a good while since I've seen this problem. While attempting to download my recorded ABC world news recording from 9/27, onto my iPad I got the dreaded 'Could not create download' message in Stream TV.  Further investigation reveals I cannot download anything recorded on 9/27. 

Can you please fix,Comcast?

thx. 

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

All of a sudden today I could not download programs to either my iPhone or iPad.   This applies to not only programs that I recorded today, but also to programs that I recorded several days and weeks ago.  Those same programs play fine on both devices.  Downloading to both devices has worked fine until today.  Any solutions out there?

Expert

Cdscls wrote:

All of a sudden today I could not download programs to either my iPhone or iPad.   This applies to not only programs that I recorded today, but also to programs that I recorded several days and weeks ago.  Those same programs play fine on both devices.  Downloading to both devices has worked fine until today.  Any solutions out there?

do you get an error message? 

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Regular Visitor

I also have the same issues as of yesterday 9/28/17, i cannot download anything from my DVR to my phone or ipad.  The message is:

Could Not Create Download

Unfortunately, we're not able to download this

program at this time. Please try again in a few

minutes, or select anoher program.

I've tried all recorded shows and none will download.

New Poster

Same problem with the same circumstances...just started 36 HRs ago and same error message. 

New Poster

Same issue with not able to download as of 9/27
Official Employee

wherbert100, I am seeing a few signal issues from your box. Please let me know when I can send a signal to it. Then we can retest. 

KenF

Official Employee

Hi all, 

Please reboot your cable boxes and uninstall and reinstall the app. If you are still seeing the same error, private message me. 

KenF

New Poster

Yes, I get error message that says "Could Not Create Download...Unfortunately we're not able to download program at this time..."  I try other programs recorded on different days and times, and even something I had previously partially watched on the device before.  None of them will download.

Frequent Visitor

Ken -- I am still having this issue even after restarts of devices and deleting and downloading the app. I don't seem to be able to private message you for some reason.