Community Forum

Stream tv app log off

New Poster

Stream tv app log off

I recently used a friends phone to stream tv and feud not log off. I have changed the password. the are still able to watch things. How can I kick them off?
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Stream tv app log off

Missrichie wrote:
I recently used a friends phone to stream tv and feud not log off. I have changed the password. the are still able to watch things. How can I kick them off?

You can't only comcast can. PM one of the comcast employees if they don't respond to your problem

Expert

Missrichie wrote:

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Official Employee

Hi Missrichie, I can de-provision all devises so that your account cannot be accessed without signing in again with your new password. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcatsAmir) and then "private message me"?

Official Employee

Missrichie, I have successfully de-provisioned all devices. Now all users trying to access the account will have to sign back in.