Community Forum

Stream on Roku Not Working

New Poster

Stream on Roku Not Working

I just received tv access and was told I could stream through my Roku on a second tv. I bought a brand new one on the compatible list.  The guide loads find but when I click on a program to watch it spins for a few seconds like it is going to load and then returns to the guide.  It does this on every channel and on the same thing happens if I choose an on demand program.

Expert

Re: Stream on Roku Not Working

@jprop78 wrote:

I just received tv access and was told I could stream through my Roku on a second tv. I bought a brand new one on the compatible list.  The guide loads find but when I click on a program to watch it spins for a few seconds like it is going to load and then returns to the guide.  It does this on every channel and on the same thing happens if I choose an on demand program.

verify that the roku is connected to your own home wifi SSID not a neighbor's not the xfinitywifi SSID. if verified, uninstall the channel, remove the roku from all wires for three minues or more than plug back in and reinstall the channel and sign back in to the app. working?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I am having the exact same issue. I called xfinity two times and have been told there is technical issue / outage and it will be fixed momenterally. It's been 3 weeks now and not fixed.
Expert

@markinnh wrote:
I am having the exact same issue. I called xfinity two times and have been told there is technical issue / outage and it will be fixed momenterally. It's been 3 weeks now and not fixed.

what are the symptoms? error messages and/or error numbers?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!