Community Forum

Stream App not allowing me to view any content.

New Poster

Stream App not allowing me to view any content.

I downloaded the Stream app. I logged in. I tried to view VOD content, live tv content, and tv go channel content, nothing will play. I get a playback error 106000 unable to locate the video OR another one that says I need to give permission for my location (which I gave). I am not sure how to fix this can anyone help?

Expert

Re: Stream App not allowing me to view any content.

@bkmurphy813 wrote:

I downloaded the Stream app. I logged in. I tried to view VOD content, live tv content, and tv go channel content, nothing will play. I get a playback error 106000 unable to locate the video OR another one that says I need to give permission for my location (which I gave). I am not sure how to fix this can anyone help?

are you using a 'primary' (all access) username on the home account? did you connect to your home wifi? have you tried on a PC to access the stream site https://www.xfinity.com/stream/ ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!