Community Forum

Stream App does not support Fox News

New Poster

Stream App does not support Fox News

For the last two months, every time I try to access Fox News on the streaming App it gives me an error that I do not have a subscription. A search will not being up the Fox News channel collection. Looking at the live TV function removes the channel from my list of available channels. I contacted Xfinity yesterday and they told me that The news channel is included in my subscription. It works on my television but will not work on my iPad or iPhone.
Expert

Re: Stream App does not support Fox News

@Slrpnr wrote:
For the last two months, every time I try to access Fox News on the streaming App it gives me an error that I do not have a subscription. A search will not being up the Fox News channel collection. Looking at the live TV function removes the channel from my list of available channels. I contacted Xfinity yesterday and they told me that The news channel is included in my subscription. It works on my television but will not work on my iPad or iPhone.

an official Comcast employee will usually reply and begin the process of fixing the back office databases that cause the problem on the stream app (and stream website). you can wait, or call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to preform a deep account background database refresh on your account (takes up to an hour to complete). if the agent says they never heard of it ask for a supervisor. the employee replying here can do the same thing after verifying your account with you. your choice. let us know it is working if you do it by phone.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!