Community Forum

Stream App Not Working

New Poster

Stream App Not Working

Will NOT load shows from DVR and cannot stream live TV.  I have deleted the app and reinstalled but same issue. Anyone else having this problem?

Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Stream App Not Working

@Floydieroo,

Thank you so much for posting your question in the Xfintiy Forum. We sincerely apologize that you are experiencing issues with the Xfinity Stream App. We want to get this resolved for you as soon as possible, can you please reply to this thread with your answers the following questions?

What error message are you receiving when you attempt to use the Xfinity Stream app? Are you receiving this error when you are attempting to watch anything on the app or just certain programming? If only certain programming, can you please provide me what specifically you were attempting to view and how you where viewing this content (via Cloud DVR, OnDemand, live TV) when you received this error? Finally, can you tell me if this is happening when attempting to view content on your home network or while away from your home?"

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!