Community Forum

Stream App Doesnt Show all Shows Anymore

Regular Visitor

Stream App Doesnt Show all Shows Anymore

My Stream App had been working perfectly and I was able to watch all my shows that I had missed. Recently none of the shows are showing up and what is, is in Spanish. What happened to everything that I was able to see before. Nothing in the app works and a lot the shows are not available or in Spanish. Is there something wrong with my profile?

Expert

Re: Stream App Doesnt Show all Shows Anymore

@dthomas97 wrote:

My Stream App had been working perfectly and I was able to watch all my shows that I had missed. Recently none of the shows are showing up and what is, is in Spanish. What happened to everything that I was able to see before. Nothing in the app works and a lot the shows are not available or in Spanish. Is there something wrong with my profile?

are you recording a channel that on your X1 appears to be english language? What device are you using for viewing the stream app?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

No these are not recordings, these are the actual shows available to watch on the app and now lack of shows.

Official Employee

Hi dthomas97. Thanks for posting on our Forum.  I can assist with troubleshooting your username and language /profile entitlements. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

How do I send a private message? All of my local channels are missing no matter the device I stream from at home.
Official Employee

Hi, RandiMC. Welcome and thanks for posting. Are you receiving any specific error message?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

No error message, they do just do not show in our guide on any of our streaming devices. 

Official Employee

Hmm, interesting. Please send me a private message with your name and username so I can take a look at some information on this end.

Frequent Visitor

Same here on phone it worked fine b4
Official Employee

trepanier13, are you streaming while at home? Are these shows displaying on your cable box? 

Frequent Visitor

It's only showing a few shows and yes I was at home however I ve never had a problem watching anything b4. Now it showing a few sample shows it says!!!!!
Official Employee

trepanier13, thanks for confirming. Can you see all your entitled programming via the XFINITY Stream website? 

Frequent Visitor

No
Frequent Visitor

Sorry yes channels are showing but not on app
Official Employee

trepanier13, gotcha. What troubleshooting have you done already? Logged out and uninstalled the app? Cleared cache and cookies from the web browser? If you have and it's still erroring out, I can send your entitlements back to your box and we'll retest. 

Frequent Visitor

I just did that uninstalled and now working thank u
Official Employee

Glad to hear it! Post again if you need further assistance! Thanks for being a great customer.