Community Forum

Stream APP

New Poster

Stream APP

I only get CMT TV go and CMT Music in my listing for Live TV. Also I cannot access my DVR through the app. I'm not at home and want to access my programs Anywhere. I should be able to access live tv listings on my phone from anywhere Right? also my DVR from anywhere?

Official Employee

Re: Stream APP

Skidogg69 wrote:

I only get CMT TV go and CMT Music in my listing for Live TV. Also I cannot access my DVR through the app. I'm not at home and want to access my programs Anywhere. I should be able to access live tv listings on my phone from anywhere Right? also my DVR from anywhere?

Sorry you're having trouble. That could indicate that there's an issue with the username you're using to sign into your account. You may want to got to https://xfinity.com/getstarted and create a new user name. 

Also, DVR access is only available to X1 DVR subscribers. I didnt' check your account but wanted to make sure you're aware just in case.

-ComcastDan

Frequent Visitor

There is an issue with Xfinity TV online...I can not see my channels either...I only see TV go and I'm home on the computer trying to watch channels that are no longer there...this is an issue.  It only started happening today.

Silver Problem Solver

XShanTV wrote:

There is an issue with Xfinity TV online...I can not see my channels either...I only see TV go and I'm home on the computer trying to watch channels that are no longer there...this is an issue.  It only started happening today.

What device are you using for the Stream app?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
New Poster

It says I already have a username. Also I do have X1 DVD service.
New Poster

Do not change your username. You will lose your email address. Thanks Dan. Now I have 2 problems. I lost my email address and I still cannot get my programming on the stream app.
Official Employee

I can help with both of your issues, Skidogg69. Please send me a private message with your name, address, and the username/email you used to have before.