Community Forum

Starz on Demand in Spanish

New Poster

Starz on Demand in Spanish

I was watching Starz on demand television shows yesterday with no problem on the Xfinity Stream app on my Samsung tablet and phone. Now, they are in spanish. I never changed the language and the settings all say English (both language and captions). The captions are in English, but the language is is Spanish. I have tried uninstalling and the reinstalling the app, restarting my device and logging out of the account. None of these actions have worked.
Tags (2)
Frequent Visitor

Re: Starz on Demand in Spanish

Searching these forums I see this problem has happened before. Obviously at some point it'll get fixed. Just don't know if it'll be a week or a year.

FWIW see the (recent) thread on this bug here.

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Stream-TV-App/Starz-in-spanish/m-p/3171280/highlight/false#M19523

Official Employee

Hello, martia19. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

I would be more than happy to help you with this issue. Can you give me a little more info like, what shows you are trying to watch that you are experiencing this issue with?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

If you go to the link/thread above you'll see that the problem was (somehow) resolved, at least for me here in the cold NE. Perhaps it was for others as well ? It might be smart to see what Comcast did to fix the problem and post it there. It seems this has happened a few times in the past and so when it happens again in the future, a quick search will find the answer.

Official Employee

martia19, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!