Community Forum

Someone is using my Xfinity Streaming

New Poster

Someone is using my Xfinity Streaming

Can someone assist with removing all devises logged into my account.
Someone besides me is using my login/username to stream. The mobile app shows “recently viewed” content which I have not watched.

I've changed my password several times and I’ve changed my username; but unless he/she logs out their still connected. I’ve called customer support multiple times and I’ve chatted online but no one can seem to get it.
Expert

Re: Someone is using my Xfinity Streaming

@BrandyR78 wrote:
Can someone assist with removing all devises logged into my account.
Someone besides me is using my login/username to stream. The mobile app shows “recently viewed” content which I have not watched.

I've changed my password several times and I’ve changed my username; but unless he/she logs out their still connected. I’ve called customer support multiple times and I’ve chatted online but no one can seem to get it.

do you have more than one set top box? have you verified your devices (set top boxes) on the My Account App under the TV tab? are you in an apartment or condo (might be missing the MoCA POE (point of entry) filter)?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

They’re streaming from the Xfinity streaming app on a tablet or phone. I’ve tested changing my password but because the app saves the password, somehow it doesn’t make you sign in again.
Official Employee

BrandyR78, thank you for reaching out on the forums. 

I would be happy to check the account to see if there is anything out of the ordinary. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!