Community Forum

Some shows on DVR are not showing up on my iPad recordings

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Some shows on DVR are not showing up on my iPad recordings

I don’t understand why all of a sudden my DVR shows are not showing up on my iPad recordings. It will show a few but not all. If 4 shows recorded last night I might be able to watch 1 or 2 on my iPad even if 2 of the shows were recorded on the same channel. This was never a problem before.
Expert

Re: Some shows on DVR are not showing up on my iPad recordings

@Erikaschuffert wrote:
I don’t understand why all of a sudden my DVR shows are not showing up on my iPad recordings. It will show a few but not all. If 4 shows recorded last night I might be able to watch 1 or 2 on my iPad even if 2 of the shows were recorded on the same channel. This was never a problem before.

to diagnose the issue some things be followed. 1) don't delete (home or cloud) those recordings. restoring after deletion won't restore the logs the techs use. 2) list the recording date, channel, name, season/episode. with this infomation (list all you have not ever deleted) the techs can check the server logs and determine the problem. when you reply they will respond or I'll escalate the issue to Comcast.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

I have tried the same thing deleting the app and reinstalling. It just started all of a sudden in the last week or two.
Official Employee

Erikaschuffert, I'll take a look into this. Did you recently do an app update? Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

Official Employee

Erikaschuffert, glad the software update was able to fix this for you! Post again if you need anything else. 

Regular Visitor

Thanks for your awesome help!!