Community Forum

Some recorded shows on dvr is not available to home computer or phone( wwe wrestling ).

New Poster

Some recorded shows on dvr is not available to home computer or phone( wwe wrestling ).

I have been driving a truck and when I have time to stop and watch recorded shows such as WWE Wrestling or Live broadcasts on CBS, ABC or NBC they are no longer available. WHY? 

WWE Wrestling is still available ONLY if it is live on USA. Alphalabet stations ( ABC,CBS and NBC) now restricted as live tv. I seem to be paying more for less services and this is not good. Also, I pay for the fast 105 mbps internet and not getting that kind of speed at home. Do I need new cable installation to achieve those speeds? 

My bill is almost 200.00 per month. Am I getting my moneies worth?

Expert

Re: Some recorded shows on dvr is not available to home computer or phone( wwe wrestling ).

Wriston2562 wrote:

I have been driving a truck and when I have time to stop and watch recorded shows such as WWE Wrestling or Live broadcasts on CBS, ABC or NBC they are no longer available. WHY? 

WWE Wrestling is still available ONLY if it is live on USA. Alphalabet stations ( ABC,CBS and NBC) now restricted as live tv. I seem to be paying more for less services and this is not good. Also, I pay for the fast 105 mbps internet and not getting that kind of speed at home. Do I need new cable installation to achieve those speeds? 

My bill is almost 200.00 per month. Am I getting my moneies worth?

when away from home wanting to watch the available live TV streams select filter or menu choice to TV Go channels. you should be able to play any recordings on your cloud DVR file. Your home internet speed can be checked by calling 800-Comcast and let the representative check for issues and get your service up to 'speed'.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.