Community Forum

Skipping Recordings - Solution?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Skipping Recordings - Solution?

Just wondering if anyone has received a solution. I was told to send a private message, went through that and gave them all my information and then was told that its a known issue in my area. Feeling like I'm being played...I work in IT and this is the same answer we give when we don't know why something is broken or we're not going to fix it.
Official Employee

Re: Skipping Recordings - Solution?

Hey, Thaigrrrl. I haven't seen an update to this issue yet but it is affecting a few customers. I'll keep you updated on our private message thread. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I having the same problem for months and sent a private message as directed with no response. 

Official Employee

agilliam, we sent a response back. Please send another private message if you still need help with this. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I have had recordings skipping for more than three months. I called Comcast and had a tech out to switch out the boxes and check all the connections. I STILL have this problem with all recordings that I try to watch on my tv. It is incredibly frustrating considering I pay over $200 a month and can’t watch any recorded shows in my living room. We need a fix! Please help. The tech told me to text if problem persisted. I did but didn’t get a response.