Community Forum

Simplify Roku finding channels

New Poster

Simplify Roku finding channels

How can I get my favorite  xfinity channel to show up as a favorite on my Roku? I now have to click through dozens of titles to reach the one I want, both on Roku, and then again in the Xfinity app. 

Expert

Re: Simplify Roku finding channels

Jackhill wrote:

How can I get my favorite  xfinity channel to show up as a favorite on my Roku? I now have to click through dozens of titles to reach the one I want, both on Roku, and then again in the Xfinity app. 

on your Roku, go into the app, select live tv and all channels for the guide. navigate to the channel you wish to add and press 'left' onto the channel icon and press the OK button. select favorite and you are done

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hi Jackhill, the information that (Rustyben) shared is correct. You can also click on this link to learn more about how your Xfinity services work on your Roku. 

Regular Visitor

I recently installed a Roku on my TV, but am missing some of my normal channels (for example, all of the music channels). How can I have access to those?
Expert

@tradabaugh wrote:
I recently installed a Roku on my TV, but am missing some of my normal channels (for example, all of the music channels). How can I have access to those?

when you select all channels and scroll down do you not find the MC channels? on all channels listing did you press the * button on the remote and find the channel (example my first MC channel is 801). that locates the channel guide to that channel.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.