Community Forum

Scheduled recordings not showing up on app

New Poster

Scheduled recordings not showing up on app

Just prior to the last app update (which I have downloaded installed), most of my Scheduled recordings disappeared from the app and I have not been able to recover them. I have tried canceling them on my dvr and then rescheduling them to record but they still won’t show up on the app. What do I need to do to have the Scheduled recordings on my dvr show up on the app??

Expert

Re: Scheduled recordings not showing up on app

wroteecpdx wrote:

Just prior to the last app update (which I have downloaded installed), most of my Scheduled recordings disappeared from the app and I have not been able to recover them. I have tried canceling them on my dvr and then rescheduling them to record but they still won’t show up on the app. What do I need to do to have the Scheduled recordings on my dvr show up on the app??

do you actually mean recordings that are in the future or are you speaking of recordings that have already completed recording?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

Future recordings.

Because they do not show up as “Scheduled” recordings on the app, they are therefore not moved into “Recordings” once the dvr actually records them.

And that means I can’t download them to watch remotely,

Expert

wrote: Decpdx wrote:

Future recordings.

Because they do not show up as “Scheduled” recordings on the app, they are therefore not moved into “Recordings” once the dvr actually records them.

And that means I can’t download them to watch remotely,

call 800-Comcast and select billing. Ask the agent to perform a deep background account refresh. It takes up to an hour to complete. logout and back in to the app OR while app is open change to cell data for a few seconds and then back to wifi. Either way will refresh settings.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

Thanks! After 40 minutes on the phone with 3 different people, the solution was to go into my home dvr to Settings/Device Settings/Sync DVR and then log off/on to the app. All Scheduled recordings have now reappeared!

(Don’t even get me started on the false info given to me by the 2nd person I spoke to...)