Community Forum

Scheduled recordings are disappearing please help

New Poster

Scheduled recordings are disappearing please help

Hello,
I attached a photo below I’m having issue in the Boston area on the Xfinity stream app . What happens is all of my scheduled recordings disappear from the app . They are only viewable in watchable from the TV which they still record perfectly but on the app it only shows three random shows recording tonight when there should be a dozen and I still have plenty space on my phone and on the box itself . Weird thing is the next morning when I wake up I’ll check my schedule recordings to see if they are working again and everything is there for the next couple days it will show everything recording later that day and then around 4 o’clock boom they are all gone and the recordings disappear but there is always three random recordings that still say they are scheduled please see picture below . It’s so weird because early in the morning it will say everything is scheduled for recording later that day but then once it’s around three or 4 PM they just disappear and there was always three random scheduled recording still there
Please help comcast
As long as I know this is an issue that will be resolved that would be awesome I tried it on two different iPhones and the same thing keeps happening scheduled recordings disappear following morning they’re all back and then by three or 4 PM they’re gone again .
If You’re out there ComcastLoriHC you were able to provide great information last time about issues in the Boston area maybe you might know what’s going on now
DB7C3F7D-6CB0-477B-BA84-FB6AC2234242.png
Expert

Re: Scheduled recordings are disappearing please help

BostonBtnh wrote:
Hello,
I attached a photo below I’m having issue in the Boston area on the Xfinity stream app . What happens is all of my scheduled recordings disappear from the app . They are only viewable in watchable from the TV which they still record perfectly but on the app it only shows three random shows recording tonight when there should be a dozen and I still have plenty space on my phone and on the box itself . Weird thing is the next morning when I wake up I’ll check my schedule recordings to see if they are working again and everything is there for the next couple days it will show everything recording later that day and then around 4 o’clock boom they are all gone and the recordings disappear but there is always three random recordings that still say they are scheduled please see picture below . It’s so weird because early in the morning it will say everything is scheduled for recording later that day but then once it’s around three or 4 PM they just disappear and there was always three random scheduled recording still there
Please help comcast
As long as I know this is an issue that will be resolved that would be awesome I tried it on two different iPhones and the same thing keeps happening scheduled recordings disappear following morning they’re all back and then by three or 4 PM they’re gone again .
If You’re out there ComcastLoriHC you were able to provide great information last time about issues in the Boston area maybe you might know what’s going on now

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

Thanks Ben !!
Official Employee

BostonBtnh, I don't see this issue as a known issue at this time. Are your cloud recordings showing normally? Have you tried resyncing your DVR to cloud?